Monday, July 18, 2005

Too Distracted to Ruminate

A whole bunch of little things happened this weekend. I don't feel focused enought to talk about them. I will say that I bought the new Harry Potter book, and at the Barnes & Noble they gave me a lightening-bolt scar tattoo and a pair of lens-free Harry Potter glasses. Today I should write a bunch of articles, but I also have to clean the house, balance my checkbook, update the wedding budget, get my hair cut, and make some food to eat this week. I should have gotten out of bed at 7:30 right after I woke up from that nice sex dream...but it's so hard to get out of bed after a sex dream. While I had my dream, Joe dreamed about me being mean to him and bossing him around. This does happen in real life to a degree, I must admit. I can be a mean person.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Bossy! But good too!

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm thinking just bossy.

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What was this sex dream you had? Was big Pete from Pete & Pete in it? You red-haired man loving freak.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home