Monday, November 28, 2005

Free from Chocolate Cake Opression!

I just sent in my simple chocolate sheet cake assignment. This means that, for better or for worse, I am free from chocolate cake! Now I can eat proper lunches and breakfasts. Like leftover stuffing, which I am just now off to eat. I'll print the recipe here on the blog once I hear the outcome. The outcome may actualy determine where Joe and I will live in the future, so it's no small potatoes. Anyway, I'm basically pleased with the cake I created, but I still want to refine it even more. I ran out of time; today was the deadline. I'm just happy to be finished and able to get on with my life. The rest of the day I will spend doing housewifey things like cleaning, doing laundry, shopping for groceries, paying bills, and making food. I'm very good at doing those things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home