Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Too Much Cake


This is what I've been doing lately. It's a secret project, but obviously it has sonething to do with chocolate cake. I'm going for the ultimate chocolate sheet cake. I've baked five so far, and I'll probably bake at least five more. Sometimes I can't even tell the difference between cakes..I got a headache this afternoon, because I'd eaten primarily nibbles of chocolate cake and not much else. It's more work than you'd think, tasting cake. But I'm keeping at it.
P.S.--#1 is made with Valrohna, # 2 with Scharffen Berger.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I like the darker one.

11:00 AM  
Blogger .. said...

sara
hey. I don't know if your interested but..
http://santarosa.careercast.com/texis/jobsearch/details.html?id=437d53d157c390&q=journalism&qField=All&qState=Ca%20&qCountry=United%20States&qSort=date&qMatch=all&pp=50&view=1&page=1

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home