Monday, July 25, 2005

Addicted to Hogwarts

Well, I'm not the only one. I finished "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" on Saturday night. I was fixing to reread the other 5 books in descending order, but the non-Harry Potter book that I put on hold just arrived at the library, so perhaps it's for the best that I take a Harry Potter break. Total brain immersion in one author's very complete alternate reality can do weird things to your body--see, the whole time I was reading H.P. #6, I couldn't run: I had very little energy, and I always felt hungover. That's no good! I did run yesterday, seeing as I had completed the book and needed to join the rest of the world...I decided to put a CD in the same telepohne pole where I found that teenage girl mix CD. I, however, am placing a Willard's Canteen CD there. It's my frind Matt's music project, and about the furthest thing from "#7 Kids Wanna Rock!" It's my own way of adding to the dialoge.

2 Comments:

Blogger factory_peasant said...

i concur with what the wise and noble jvr has stated. verily.

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard a' Willard's canteen. That be the bar up in Nigger Holla' if i aint mistakin'.
Nice folk up there. One time i ordered some corn mash and they tol' me that the revanoors'came an took it all away but he had some hidden a' neeth' the bar for his good customers. I be one of them. nice folk. real country people.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home