Friday, October 21, 2005

Special Guest Star: "Fatherhood"

Yesterday I was in a funk. Today is better. I decided to just embrace my unemployment and be fruitful in other ways, like by reading and sewing. I'm gonna finish those frickin' Piglets today if it's the last thing I sew, ever. Then I'll take a picture of them and post it here, for real. I never do that, but this time I will, just to gloat over my Piglet triumph.

Our pal Rev. Matt sent us some mail art recently. My favorite part was scrawled on the back of the envelope. Matt, I hope it's okay if I share this, because I think it deserves to be shared.

"Fatherhood" by Rev. Matt

Saturday evening 10/15/05
I'm getting drunk
Jasper is singing into
a plastic banana
along w/ Tom Waits

10/17:
"borrowed" some of
Jasper's Lactaid milk
to make a White Russian

10/16
punched a
plastic-wrapped
ham hock
@ Rayley's, Rohnert Park
Jasper laughed

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

MP has moved on from breast milk White Russians to Lactade White Russians. Tis the natural progression of things.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home