Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Lefty Live! (and other people, too)

Last night I hosted the literary salon in Petaluma. I had a great time and I'm glad I did it. See? Usually I get on this high horse and bitch and complain about the drive and how it's impossible to eat dinner boforehand, and how drinks there cost, like, $7 a pop and how some crazy person ends up cornering me. Well, I'm the crazy person, I guess. No one has a reason to corner me. People read some good stories last night, and there was a nice mix of age and gender.

I'm looking forward to my next appearence there, which will be Tuesday, Spetember 27 at 7pm. (Faithfull readers, all five whom I see regularly anyway: take note!) Our religious advisor and my literary partner in crime, Matt Pamatmat, will read as well. It's comedy improv night, which I think is not like "Evening at the Improv," but rather just people who happen to be funny reading pieces that are, hopefully, full of comedy. I'm thinking of doing an interactive piece with Joe's iPod, but we'll see.

1 Comments:

Blogger factory_peasant said...

ok so now that we know the date and time, but the venue escapes me. where it at f00?

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home