Friday, October 13, 2006

Dogmatic's Lame Homepage: Vote!

We're on MenuPages now. Too bad we don't have a menu, at least not a paper menu. We write our menu out on a chalkboard every day. The nice, nerdy young MenuPages guy who came by the cart the other day had a clipboard with him, and I think he wrote our chalkboard menu down on his clipboard.

As much as I like to draw and doodle and make things look pretty, I hate writing the menu on the chalkboard. I'm left-handed and hold writing impliments in a unique (some uppity right-handed snobs might say "wrong") manner, which makes it difficult for me to write legibly on vertical surfaces. It takes me about twenty minutes to write the menu on the board. That's ten minutes too long, and it still looks like something a third-grader in the slow class did. My consolation was finding out the other day that these lovely ladies are/were left-handed as well.

Dogmatic's own page is up, as well. While the little cartoon characters are great (I like the butt-crack hescher and the guy who looks like Sonny Bono in particular), overall the page is LAME! No information whatsoever. Like, where and when can I get these so-called Dogmatic things? What do they look like? How much do they cost? What are fabulous people like Florence Fabricant saying about them in the press? Can I see a picture of the cart, so when I actually do find your location I'll know what to look for?

So, keeping in mind the vast differences in a meandering, self-indulgent blog and the homepage of a business, leave a comment and vote for the site you think is best. I'm counting on you here, folks. I wanna see numbers! Like, three comments total would make me happy.

Update, 10/19/06: I guess I didn't post the link to the Dogmatic site when I originally posted this. I fixed that, and just to be super-nice, I'll even put it down here: www.dogmaticgss.com.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Kinda lame homepage, needs to be more descriptive--hey, where are all the other readers? C'mon give a comment or two here.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home