Thursday, September 21, 2006

Photo Compantion to the NJ Hot Dog Tour

This was my Ikea hot dog. Yeah. Not much to look at, not much to eat. I took a picture of the giant Ikea hot dog sign, with its blocky Ikea font touting 50-cent hot dogs under a photo of a massive hot dog striped with a squiggle of yellow mustard, but I somehow managed to delete the photo. Needless to say, the reality of Ikea dogs is much less pretty than the god-like proportions of the sign.
I actually took a lot of photos, but in keeping with the day's the spirit of loserdom (we'd missed the hot dog tour bus and instead had to set out on a pathetic hot dog tour of our own), I wound up deleting most of those photos--including the gorgeous chili and kraut dogs we got at Galloping Hill Inn. But here is the sign. Unlike the hot dog in the sign, the real Galloping Hill Inn hot dogs did not have little arms bearing trays of beer and burgers. Sigh. They were still wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home